The PendoTECH Filter Screening System can be used for process optimization of normal flow filtration (NFF) processes such as a filtration train used for cell harvest after a bioreactor and/or centrifuge, virus filtration, and sterile filtration. It is for filtration sizing and optimization studies, up to 4 filter trains with 3 PendoTECH Pressure Sensors each (12 total) can be monitored so multiple filters can be compared simultaneously for comparative studies.
- Volume throughput studies with constant flow or constant pressure (i.e, Pmax, Vmax)
- Process interaction via graphical user interface (GUI) with real-time trending feature
- Control system interfaces with up to 4 pumps for independent control of each pump
- Alarms for high pressure for each train and high delta pressures for each filter that will shut the pump off
- Process data acquisition (including filter, train names and key experiment information and notes) into .CSV file that opens directly into Excel
- Pressure sensors with luer fittings connect directly to filter devices